View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 10:05 AM   #307
loximuthal
Connoisseur
loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.

Device: NST, Kindle Fire, iPad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pholler View Post
A current month's calendar pops up, and I figured out to click on the year and then it allows me to enter the correct year of publication--but it always inserts a month, when I have no idea which month the book was published. (Note: these are old books, some from the 1800s, histories, etc. So there are no ISBN numbers.)
FWIW on these books in my library I always put January 1 if I don't know the day and month. For books that I do know the month but not the day I always pick the 1st. It keeps the database happy, and I don't really need to know exactly when a book was published.