View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 09:51 PM   #1
Glottalpoly
Enthusiast
Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
Calibre and MSN (wlcomm.exe) Compatability ?

I have noticed that when I run Calibre conversions (PDF -> EPUB) and I have MSN active (wlcomm.exe) after 10 - 30 hours my Dell Win 7 crashes and I have to restart.

As I dont plan on using the EPUBs (upon inspection, as expected and warned, they are horrible !) and as I dont use MSN a lot I havent started it and the PC is fine again.

So it is not an issue for me - just an observation. Maybe this is a problem for someone else.

[It does however mean that I need the PDFs, hence all my posts about transferring PDF metadata to an ereader]
Glottalpoly is offline   Reply With Quote