View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 07:07 PM   #17
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
I'm kindof confused by this thread. I do have a ST. You can sideload any epub without DRM using the USB cable. PDF is a little more complicated. Some pdf files are just scans. You can load it, but you can't read it. Other pdfs are optically scanned - they FLOW into the program and can be read as easily as any epub. Calibre can convert some poorly flowing pdf files, but it can't fix what are essentially graphics.

I haven't had the SD card long, but it has made the side loading processes easier, especially when it comes time to remove some books.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote