View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 12:03 AM   #31
odiakkoh
Guru
odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 5s
Meh I thought David had a point and I don't see how he's being trollish. I do understand the OP's POV as well so I'm not taking sides on the actual issue but I do think its ridiculous to call people trolls just because they have a POV that they feel strongly about. Now if he was going out of his way to search for these threads I'd agree about the trollish thing.
odiakkoh is offline   Reply With Quote