View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 01:39 PM   #15
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
It's a good reminder to use the same email account (Adobe ID) when installing the Reader Library else you will run into DRM problems.
Thank you, that's very valuable advice.

Can I check what my Adobe ID email is? I installed and setup ADE months ago and I can't remember which of my email addresses I used in the creation of my ID.

EDIT: Nevermind. I remembered it, and apparently there's no way to check outside of contacting customer support at Adobe.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote