View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 10:53 AM   #39
jmilica
Banned
jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle KB, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strether View Post
I think there's a change in how the books are sorted on the Home screen. A particular author's books are now sorted alphabetically, and I don't think they were before. Perhaps others can confirm this. Maybe in the process, they fixed a bug that I'd noticed before where books disappeared from the Home screen and couldn't be "found" until you'd plugged the Kindle back into the computer with Calibre running.

Jim
True, that's how it looks on my PW now as well
jmilica is offline   Reply With Quote