View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008, 04:41 PM   #5
astrodad
Guru
astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle Paperwhite 1, iPad, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMooch View Post
Hell, I'd have switched to Kindle already if it supported the Sony reader format. Even if teh Kindle is ugly as sin.
Be careful, TheMooch, didn't you know that making snarky comments about the Kindle will get you ignored? Or maybe it's just me.

I agree with you though, I've bought about 50 books since switching to the Reader, which is about about double what I would have spent in pbooks over the same amount of time (6 months).
astrodad is offline   Reply With Quote