View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 06:32 PM   #2
kevinp
Fanatic
kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, Kindle PW (10th & 11th gen); Fire HD 10
Are you one of those that uses a mouse with your left hand? I use the mouse with my right hand, so it's easier for me to adapt to the right-handed world. I don't know about the Kindle. I went to Best Buy to get one today and they didn't have any. There were no "sales associates" around to talk to, so I asked the 16 year-old cashier when the Kindles would be coming in. She said they didn't know when or how many, but the next truck comes on Wednesday and there "might" be some on it. Great way to run a business...
kevinp is offline   Reply With Quote