Thread: JBL LCD Flicker
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 09:23 AM   #16
ngrant
Gadget Lover
ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, Mobiscribe Origin, Fire HD tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by errata View Post
...but since this problem seems to be somewhat widespread, please keep us posted if you get a response from ectaco.
How is it "somewhat widespread"? Not judging from comments in the jetBook forum here or reviews at Newegg.com at any rate. I for one have not seen any kind of flicker at any time on my two JBLs. I have been using them in tropical temperatures usually between 70 and 90 degrees F, generally on the second largest font size and old cheapo rechargeable batteries from Energizer and Powerex. IMO the flicker sounds like a defective device so should be returned for a replacement or refund, not tolerated.
ngrant is offline   Reply With Quote