View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 10:12 AM   #34
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by beppe View Post
I actually had a black spider as a pet. Quite big, At least like a 2Euros coin. Hairy too. I had it for a while. It had chosen a crack in the wood plankings in the corner of the small outside room where I have my sauna. Not far from where I hang my bathrobe. At my eyes level. Whenever I went there I could see its two front legs, its head and attentive eyes. He made little movements in and out while I talked to him nicely. This went on for quite a while, let's say months. Then one day, I got there. He was out, right in the middle of things. I invited it to go back so I could hang my robe. He just did not give a dam. So I took a paper towel, got it in and put the whole thing outside. Weather was balmy. After the sauna I checked and it was gone. Where I do not know. Never told this to the wife.
Reminds me of the cockroach I had in my appartment in Tokyo. It was so big, I could actually see its poo, so I knew where it had been. Believe me, I did NOT want to know. But it was so big, I felt bad about just killing it. One day I took it and dropped it out of the balcony (I was on the 3rd floor). A few days later it was BACK
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote