View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 04:06 AM   #5
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
I think I've only ever read one book about Belfast and that was back in primary school and forced on me I can't even remember anything about it but the title "Across the barricades"

I would probably be more interested now I've grown up a bit but I still don't really know any books about Belfast although I'm sure there must be a few with the troubles and stuff.
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote