View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 03:27 PM   #1
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
just told off m-edge

I just told off m-edge for not having products for the new Sony Readers. I told them in no uncertain terms that I want to know why no products for the new Sony Readers. I told them I want the truth and not a stock answer.

I see they have new K3 covers and nook color covers (and the nook color isn't even yet released). So why do they think we are second class citizens?
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote