View Single Post
Old 05-16-2009, 08:34 PM   #7
Elissa Malcohn
Elissa Malcohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elissa Malcohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elissa Malcohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elissa Malcohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elissa Malcohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elissa Malcohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elissa Malcohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elissa Malcohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elissa Malcohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elissa Malcohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elissa Malcohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Thanks for your interest! Carver's site directed me to Calibre, where I found the EPUB conversion. I'm an e-book newbie -- I don't have a reader except for what I've put on my computer.

I've just released Appetite on the site and plan to release Vol. 3, Destiny, this December. Goin' soon with a bunch of CDs and paperbacks to Oasis May 22-24, hosted by the Orlando Area Science Fiction Society.
Elissa Malcohn is offline   Reply With Quote