View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 03:57 PM   #24
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by morriss003 View Post
Interesting. I'm only slightly dyslexic and usually experience great difficulty only at night, but I have to use Times Roman when I write, even though I know this will cause me to miss errors I would catch in another font.
Yep I have the same problem specially on a white background. Why do you have to use Time Roman? I use whatever font I want. Once done I then change it back to Times if it's say an email or doc.

On my browsers I can change fonts permanently.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote