View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 09:58 PM   #2
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Good question, Sylvie!

I assume you're talking about reading on the eink side and you know all about the screen timeout on the LCD side. If by some chance the LCD side is not turning off ask again, because there's help for that!

If you mean a timer that can sense what goes on on the eink side I'm guessing we're out of luck -- nifty idea, though!

Maybe there's an app for Android that shuts off a device after a certain time, but I would be surprised if it works with our specialized devices. Go ahead, somebody -- prove me wrong, please!
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote