View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 01:36 PM   #8
hieronymos
Groupie
hieronymos is that somebody.hieronymos is that somebody.hieronymos is that somebody.hieronymos is that somebody.hieronymos is that somebody.hieronymos is that somebody.hieronymos is that somebody.hieronymos is that somebody.hieronymos is that somebody.hieronymos is that somebody.hieronymos is that somebody.

Device: Kobo Vox
I ran into the battery problem when the battery ran out before the OS could shut itself down (I have that stupid old habit to do a few charging cycles from time to time, especially with a new battery).
After I deleted the battery stats and started plugging the thing in when it said that I should, it went fine.

All the wifi issues are probably related to encryption and interference - wpasupplicant is a nasty beast (when turning wifi on, it tries to authenticate before having even scanned). I have WPA2 AES and more routers than people in my neighborhood.

The freezes seem to be related to some Update Service (KoboJW gave a hint the other day, but deleted it by now) - when I pm disabled practically everything that is on the system partition and doesn't have 'google' in its name, the system became stable (although the status bar FCs... but who cares about time...)

Last edited by hieronymos; 11-28-2011 at 01:39 PM.
hieronymos is offline   Reply With Quote