View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 08:10 AM   #9
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
It will take you a few hours at the outset, but the new firmware updates inclusion of bookshelves has been awesome for me. I have only 3 pages of bookshelves. So if I have in my mind i want to read Aristophones one day, I just go to my philosophy bookshelf. There is extensive information in the user guide as to how to organize your shelves. You can put a book on more than one shelf as well. For example, Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell gets a "modern lit - british" shelf tag as well as a "fantasy" tag and an "award winner" tag.

I was debating a softroot before this most recent firmware update, but wanted to give B&N one more chance to allow me some organizational structure.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote