View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 04:46 PM   #256
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
It's purely a matter of personal preference, but I couldn't read with those backgrounds. I'll stick with FBReader and be grateful that there is a range of options out there to suit a range of tastes.
You can use solid colors you don't need image backgrounds. I use the Kindle sepia theme on mine. There is an app called color picker so I just took a screenshot while in the Kindle app and use it to get the RGB values of the background and text colors and and made the theme in Moon+ with Time Left to Read it feels just like a Kindle but better.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote