View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 04:17 PM   #149
kranu
I <3 my Kindle
kranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle 3G + WiFi
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
Edited: I have no idea what I'm talking about. Just ignore me. After I read it back to myself I realized I screwed up most of it.

Summary: Possibly because the DRMs operate differently. Beyond that I'm clueless.
I read somewhere (on this forum) that Mobipocket DRM ToS doesn't let you have any other sorts of DRM on your device or something like that..

But then again.. wasn't there that KindlePID script that allowed you to use Mobi DRM'd files on the Kindle?
kranu is offline   Reply With Quote