View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 10:22 AM   #139
Care
Aes Sedai
Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.

Device: Kobo Aura and Kobo Mini, had a Nook, NOOKcolor, Nook STR.
I have only tried the Calibre update on a couple books but it didn't work for me. 75% of my covers that don't show up are B&N books that I have edited the meta data so the series title shows up first. These are the covers I am having problems with.

Edit to add: I also have problems with epubs bought at Kobo and some random sideloaded epubs. So far I haven't been able to fix any of my covers with the updated Calibre. There is another update, I am going to try that.

Last edited by Care; 03-16-2011 at 07:52 PM.
Care is offline   Reply With Quote