View Single Post
Old 07-20-2007, 02:55 PM   #22
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Quote:
Originally Posted by ig88 View Post
Maybe some would say the same about the iLiad? There are other devices that do simialr things that the iLiad does and are cheaper.
No there aren't.

I know no other ebook reader with eink technology which has the 768x1024 resolution. Do you?

But to be fair you cannot compare the iPhone with the iLiad .. for the iPhone you have to pay over 1.7 kilo $ (you need a mobile phone contract).

I also think that the iLiad is overpriced. But still I pay the price once and I don't have to pay every month for the next 24 months ...
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote