View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 02:05 PM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura-panda View Post
Question: If I download the eBook Library software to a computer (say, my work computer that is replaced every three years), log in as myself and make a purchase, will it show up for download when I open up the library on my computer at home? (Assuming connection to the internet, of course.)
Yes... assuming you login/register to the same account.

Also, make sure when you get a new computer you de-register the current one from your Sony account.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote