View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 02:14 AM   #3
Xanthe
Plan B Is Now In Force
Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek,Sony 350/T1,Pandigital,eBM 911,Nook HD/HD+,Fire HDX 7/8.9,PW2
I agree that all the tracking is totally intrusive and unnecessary. But until all of our politicians take their hands out of the pockets of big business, they will never pass laws stringent enough to protect the average citizen.

I'm not willing to become a Luddite, though, because technology has always fascinated me and I realize that I have to trade some of my anonymity for access to that world. I control what I can the best I can and I don't sweat the rest. My fingerprints went on file with the federal government at age 22 when I started working for it; I remember thinking at the time that I had just given up my privacy. So perhaps, too, it's just that I've had a longer time to adjust to that notion.
Xanthe is offline   Reply With Quote