View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 10:28 PM   #246
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppoo View Post
Can anyone help me? I've bricked my KT...and I've tried the following several times, but it's still gets stuck in boot-screen(where s man under a tree):
  1. Flash Diags 5.1 SSH
  2. Flash kernel-5.0.0.img
  3. Reboot
  4. Copy mmcblk0p1-kt-5.0.0.img to /mnt/us
  5. Then enter:
    Code:
    dd if=/mnt/us/mmcblk0p1-kt-5.0.0.img of=/dev/mmcblk0p1 bs=4K
    dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/mmcblk0p3 bs=4K
    idme -d --bootmode main
    rm /mnt/us/ENABLE_DIAGS
    reboot
I've tried again with ssh(putty), and found that i can't mount /dev/mmcblk0p1, it suggest dmesg | tail and return the errors list:
Code:
kernel: I papyrus:TempExceeded:temp=32:
VFS: Can't find ext3 filesystem on dev mmcblk0p1.
kernel: I papyrus:TempExceeded:temp=32:
VFS: Can't find ext3 filesystem on dev mmcblk0p1.
VFS: Can't find an ext2 filesystem on dev mmcblk0p1.
How can I fix the mmcblk0p1 partition.
Thanks you.
The commands look correct. I need to see you do that again and post a copy of what you typed (above) and the output messages from those commands. You can copy the scrollback buffer from putty. Can you post that here please?

Last edited by geekmaster; 05-28-2012 at 10:30 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote