Thread: MobileRead December 2011 - Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 02:03 PM   #75
Kevin8or
Guru
Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I would be delighted if The Iliad won, although I'll be voting for something I think has more of a shot. If there's interest, perhaps we could have a group discussion sometime after the holidays?
I've long wanted to read The Iliad but have found it intimidating. I'd happily participate in a group effort. (Like you, I voted for a different book in the current poll. The Iliad seemed a bit too much for December.)
Kevin8or is offline   Reply With Quote