View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 08:22 AM   #14
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Do PDF ebooks display well on the original Nook? I would consider getting one if I could just read PDF ebooks on it without having to tinker with them

I have lots of PDF ebooks and articles that I've been collecting for a few years (long before the possibility of getting an eReader presented itself) with the intention of reading them off the computer (will never happen now ) and I just can't bear the horrendous conversions, and tinkering around with them seems likes so much hard work when I have properly formatted stuff in abundance to read.
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote