View Single Post
Old 12-30-2007, 06:39 AM   #21
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
What use would page numbers be on a device which allows you to select a limitless range of different fonts and font sizes? They would be different for everybody!
They would be useful. I for exempla find it extremely irritating that I cannot se how long a book I start reading is. I use mostly the same font and size so it would be real useful to know the number of pages so i can se how long time it will take to read the book. And to see the page number when you read is good for pacing.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote