View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013, 02:22 AM   #18
barutanseijin
Nxfgrrjks
barutanseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barutanseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barutanseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barutanseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barutanseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barutanseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barutanseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barutanseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barutanseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barutanseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barutanseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: aura hd
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Im not sure i understood what you just wrote.
I have had trouble reading most fiction because i can't suspend disbelief. My mind doesn't accept the basic premises of story-telling. I've been told that this is some sort of psychological pathology. It comes and goes and i can work around the problem by reading for method or sound or images. Reading in other languages helps, too
barutanseijin is offline   Reply With Quote