View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 11:38 PM   #1
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Libra Color, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Has anyone ever purchased a blank ePub?

I just purchased a title from Kobo and, to my surprise, the book displayed as a blank white page in ADE. The metadata containing title and author appears in the left column of ADE, along with the chapter numbers, but there is only a blank white page and a small blank white space where the cover art is normally displayed. (And, yes, I've looked through all the chapters)

Of all the dozens and dozens of ePubs I've downloaded, I have never experienced this. Does anyone know what the cause might be? Corruption? Something missing in the file? It does, in fact, show a size of 336kb.

Nothing wrong with my copy of ADE, have downloaded several books in the same time frame. Guess I'm stuck until Kobo responds to my email.

Last edited by Skydog; 03-08-2010 at 11:40 PM.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote