View Single Post
Old 07-08-2007, 03:26 PM   #28
Cthulhu
Technologist
Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY Reader PRS-500
I applied for the card/offer as well (after consulting with a chap at Sony Rewards, and my wife). Seems that after the card is issued, one logs in to sonycards/ Sony rewards, and there is a pulldown "Redeem" button. Add the Reader to your account, and the price is automatically adjusted.
No annual fee, no obligatory spending.

Glad that I logged into Mobile Read today instead of blindly heading to Border's. ;-

I just hope that I am notified by E-mail; I don't live at home, and my wife is in Boston for the month.

Last edited by Cthulhu; 07-08-2007 at 03:36 PM. Reason: forgot the "e" in "e-mail"
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote