View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 01:59 PM   #13
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Quote:
Originally Posted by 250 Coupe View Post
I've got it on a CD that came with a Rocket but I can't figure an easy way to share it but am trying to attach it to this reply. It may be too big at 5,349kb and not show up.

It seems to have worked, can you give it a try and let me know?
Michael, the program you've posted is likely copyrighted by Rocket. Without permission to redistribute, we can't allow you to post it on our servers. I've left the attachment in an "unapproved" status so that if the CD contains a file giving permission to redistribute the program, you can provide that to us and one of the moderators can then just approve the file and you wouldn't have to upload it again.

If this file is available on an Internet server somewhere, you could post a URL.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote