View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 02:55 PM   #173
MovieBird
TuxSlash
MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: GlowNook
Actually I was thinking of those audio stores that 'specialize' in audio equipment. They can almost never tell me what kind of construction the speaker is using or why I should give a $hit about Dolby Pro-Codec #1234.

Likewise with the Home Theater type stores with TVs. They can wax nostalgic about 240 Hz for football but can't explain the how the 'blacks' are measured when this TV has deeper blacks.

In short, I expect someone trying to sell me something to be an expert. And they hardly ever are. No wonder I go for do-it-yourself low prices.
MovieBird is offline   Reply With Quote