Thread: Glo Bright Pixel(s)
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 02:01 PM   #25
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightyume View Post
Actually it can be much worse than just a number of bright/dead pixels on screens. On my cell phone the warranty said it had to have at least eight bright/dead pixels for it to be considered a defect or two bright/dead pixels within X proximity of each other (I forget the exact spacing as it's been over a year since I read the manual and warranty).

Honestly, if it really is just one bright pixel, the actual size of q pixel (and not a bigger bright spot), one normally gets used to it with time.
I dont quite understand how a device that uses eink in black and white can cause so much issues. That said KG screen seems to be all even and perfect. That said who knows what the cause is. It could be a software issue, where the the software is causing the problem.

Regards

Jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote