View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 05:24 PM   #72
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by mousa_mk View Post
Hello Booxtor

I am a new user of Boox m92 and I love this device
I'm interested in translating it to my language and already started tranlating the ts file to Persian and Azerbaijani languages.

Is there a way to install the translations ourselves to our own device? Or we just have to forward them to you to be included in the firmware?
Salam Musa
It is a great idea to translate the user menu of Boox to Persian and Azerbaijani. If you want I can create .ts files for that languages. As soon as you have finished to translate them just send them to me and we will implement that languages in new updates.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote