View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 09:11 AM   #18
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulin's Books View Post
in the specifications they say capacitive. i find that hard to believe. i understood that among the benefits of the IR touch was that it was actually cheaper than capacitive. multi-touch is possible with IR touch

good find Thamyris
A capacitive touch screen is also at odds with the use of a stylus for annotation. I suspect that it's really an IR touch screen, the same as the 650/350 have.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote