View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 11:43 AM   #11
gwynevans
Wizzard
gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2, iPhone 6s, Kindle Voyage & Kindle PaperWhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by edbro View Post
Bear100 indicated above that the original battery is 850mA. The battery in your link is only 750mA. A bit backwards from what you indicate. Quote from your link:

Are there any sources for a 850mA battery?
Oops, yes, the link is to a 750mA battery...

However, I've had a quick dig around and I can't actually find anything other than the post above that suggests the the original battery is 850mA rather than 750mA! That suggests to me that the while the idea of putting in a larger capacity battery is fine, in practice, you're only going to get another 750mA one...
gwynevans is offline   Reply With Quote