View Single Post
Old 02-02-2014, 09:47 AM   #16
James_Wilde
Guru
James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Iriver Story
Jeez, guys, take it easy! In another thread Vydorscope indicated a piece could be a bit over the 1000 limit. I've never written anything as short as 1000 words (and I'm certainly never going to try again!) so I ran 1300 up the flagpole to see if he would salute, and boy did I get some flack.

To my way of thinking now, 1000 is in the nature of an anecdote, not a story. However, I have a good story idea, and now I'm going to take it to its natural length, probably 2500-3000 words and try the women's magazine market.
James_Wilde is offline   Reply With Quote