View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 03:59 PM   #8
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielS View Post
Thanks, TheDucks!
1 USB device at a time, with recognition upon insertion, would be excellent. The problem is: (1) the iPhone continues to be recognized even though it is set to be ignored, and (2) once it has been recognized, even after ejection, something continues to prevent Calibre for recognizing the Kindle.

What plugin do you mean? I'm not aware of having enabled any plugin, and many calibre versions ago, when Calibre first recognized the iPhone, I instructed it to ignore it. What should I be disabling?

And as to only charging: I may be synching the iPhone too, and iTunes may be playing music... Is that a problem>
Device Driver Plugins are enabled by Default.
Calibre now only uses (connects to) I-tunes (there may be a remnant of the old way getting in the way. Only the Devs can tell)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote