Thread: FIRE vs TABLET
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 02:32 AM   #43
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Quote:
Originally Posted by gweminence View Post
IF you could get a tablet at 199 that combined the Fire's processing power, screen, and access to media with gps, cam, sd slot et al...I'd be all over it.
Me too! I don't particularly need GPS and a camera, although they would be nice. But if Amazon included an SD card slot in the Fire, I'd probably be buying it. To me, that's a must-have. I'm not sold on cloud storage.

Both the Fire and Lenovo A1 do not have everything I want, but for the price I cannot expect that they would. I may ultimately choose one of those, but I may just wait a while. Tablets are evolving quickly, and I expect prices will be coming down on many currently higher-priced models soon. There are also some interesting new tablets that will be released shortly, so I'll be watching for those reviews. The Galaxy Tab 7.7" has outstanding specs, and I may be willing to pay more for that; we'll see how it's priced.
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote