View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 03:34 AM   #60
Frida Fantastic
SF/F book blogger
Frida Fantastic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frida Fantastic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frida Fantastic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frida Fantastic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frida Fantastic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frida Fantastic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frida Fantastic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frida Fantastic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frida Fantastic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frida Fantastic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frida Fantastic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
@GraceKrispy: Great and super informative review. Eats, Shoots & Leaves is a great book as well :P

@Caleb: Yeah. I totally know what you mean about paranormal stuff pushing out the other SF/F. It's really cool that speculative fiction is so mainstream now, but I haven't warmed up to the paranormal/urban fantasy sub-genre. I pretty much started my review blog to respond to the dearth of blogs that reviewed indie SF outside of that subgenre. Even if I did like that subgenre, it wouldn't add as much to the reviewscape since like 30-40% of the book blogs out there already have a focus on paranormal/urban fantasy and are already well-established.
Frida Fantastic is offline   Reply With Quote