View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 01:38 PM   #13
m-reader
Guru
m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Sony PRS-300. PRS-650, PRS-900, iPad2, Iconia A500, Irex Iliad (sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebarnmom View Post
Nice pics! Thanks for posting! I haven't been anywhere that had the new Sony's on display.
You're welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebarnmom View Post
I love the red cover! What do you think of the light? Can you fold the cover back behind and still use the light? As I have a 700, I don't have any experience with covers with the built-in light. But I'm saving for a 650. I'm thinking a black 650 in a red cover.
The cover is great! And this is exactly the way I use it the most - by folding the cover back and holding the whole device in one hand.
The light is incredible with the new screen. I find that leaving it at the first setting is plenty bright to read in bed. Compare that to my PRS-900 where even cracked up to the max the light is still pretty dim.
m-reader is offline   Reply With Quote