View Single Post
Old 01-05-2019, 09:10 AM   #14
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
I went to Catholic school in the late 50s and 60s, and only fountain pens were permitted. The two big brands were Sheaffer and Wearever. I still like using one, every now and then, but for my daily writing I use Sharpie fine point pens. They're comfortable, the ink flows well and it's acid-free.
I used Sharpie pens for 4 or 5 years in my Moleskine book lovers journals (which I recently discovered they have stopped making). But when Moleskine redid the way they produced their paper, the Sharpie pens started showing through. I still use an oversized Cahair Moleskine for my daily bullet journal/day book, so Sharpies are no longer viable for me.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote