View Single Post
Old 12-19-2018, 07:02 PM   #1
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Pens/Pencils - Ones You Like

Recently, I've been checking out pens and pencils to see if I can find something that I might like better for my everyday writing than what I've been using. I tried using a fountain pen but it turned out to not be practical for me now. I used fountain point pens in High School for a long time and enjoyed writing with them.

Currently, I've been using the following for my everyday writing and have been satisfied with each:
  • Uni-Ball Roller, 0.5mm Black Ink
  • Uni-Ball Vision, 0.5mm, Black Ink (despite being the same writing width, this pen has a thicker line than the Uni-Ball Roller)
  • Pentel Side FX Mechanical Pencil, 0.5mm with 2B Lead
I was wondering which pens/pencils you like to use for your writing.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote