View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 02:13 PM   #55
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil_liS View Post
If people would follow this then they wouldn't use banks. (I'm talking about the not trustworthy part, not about the convictions.)

I think that it depends on what you use it for. I don't use the cloud, and I wouldn't suggest that people should upload documents that include important information to something started by Dotcom, but I also wouldn't suggest that people should upload documents that include important information to any cloud.
Just for the record neither would I as far as I'm concerned the cloud is slow, wastes battery, wastes data, seeks to charge you for your own files and as megaupload showed, you can lose all your data in a flash. I do think it has legitimate uses though and Mega looks as good to me as any of them, better in fact because of the 50gb's.
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote