View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 05:49 PM   #11
Justy
Fanatic
Justy has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud of

Device: Nexus 7, Sony Xperia z3 tablet, Kobo Glo, Boyue T63
Quote:
Originally Posted by orwell2k View Post
Could we please get the forum title for the Hanlin entry changed to reflect the device variants clearly:

Hanlin eReader V3 (BeBook / IBook / EZ Reader / Walkbook / Papyre 6.1)
I'd like to second this request. I have had a few people asking about my BeBook and while I always send them to MobileRead for more information, I have to make sure to tell them to look for the "Hanlin" section to find information about the BeBook. I get some strange looks.

Quote:
I would also suggest changing the sub-heading: "Chinese counterpart to the Sony Reader" as there is a lot of confusion over this throwaway phrase. Again, it stems from the internet Sony bias as a comparative device example, but times are changing and I think we need a better description, perhaps:

"Chinese manufactured eInk device distributed internationally as several variants"... or some such wording - perhaps some other users may have better suggestions for this text?
I don't think there should be any mention of Sony in the description, they don't look or act alike and it's just confusing. Perhaps this sub-heading is where we can add an "Also known as" line.
Justy is offline   Reply With Quote