View Single Post
Old 07-26-2006, 04:07 PM   #3
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Here are my two cents:

We don't really want to restrict any parts of this forum. It's been a lot of fun so far, and I think we would only annoy our fellow readers if we'd do something like this. So that's really a no.

I've been in contact with a developer from iRex. Although I promised not to say anything about it, I can say so much that I think iRex is currently not interested in participating in our hacking efforts. The guy is actually quite nice; but I think it's his company who doesn't want him to join us (for now).
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote