View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 08:21 PM   #314
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
I checked with my son on this who is in the astro-biology field and at CU where this writer is/was. I guess he's now at the Denver Museum of Natural History for what it's worth. My son has met/knows him I guess.
I also checked out the author before I bought the book. He was unknown to me also, but seems to have substantial scientific credentials. I was also impressed that the only negative customer review in his 4.5 star rating at Amazon (21 reviews total) came from A Customer who appears disappointed that the author doesn't accept UFO reports as proof of alien visitation.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote