View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 10:35 AM   #67
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProDigit View Post
We're talking about the Ez Reader Pro, right?
It has an LED screen, no e-ink as far as I know, and thus page flips are much faster than any e-ink I know.
The screen of the newer kindle just has a better contrast, that doesn't make it better!

Not having a store on the reader really doesn't bother me!
I prefer it that way actually!

Wifi is a great feat, but not when it consumes battery (when turned off).
The Pocket Pro (Hanlin V5) is E-Ink (viziplex). I got mine in the first shipment. It is USB connect or SD card (sneakernet load optional )
Not having WiFi is not a bother, the computer is available if one of the 2500 books on the card just won't do
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote