View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 11:55 AM   #3
drMerry
Addict
drMerry has become one with the cosmosdrMerry has become one with the cosmosdrMerry has become one with the cosmosdrMerry has become one with the cosmosdrMerry has become one with the cosmosdrMerry has become one with the cosmosdrMerry has become one with the cosmosdrMerry has become one with the cosmosdrMerry has become one with the cosmosdrMerry has become one with the cosmosdrMerry has become one with the cosmos

Device: Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
I use the 1st of a the year if I don't know the month
That is the same approach I use. But in this case I I'm a niggler. I want to put all information I have and I want to add this info right. I want a way to check if the date is filled in or not and I than do not want to see (and check) all books that are published on the first of the month / year).
Maybe an option to set: DATE CHECKED

Quote:
(If you don't know the month, you probably don't know the DAY . Oh! The book was written on Tuesday )
Well, In fact I do sometimes. Like I've read on a site: Book was published on the fifth of the month (and update date on site is auto-generated as [now])

Quote:
...There is no 'replace' that would fix them all.
Eyeball Mk I is still good for something
So replace would be nice.
Eyeball Mk? Don't know term / name, also an e-book prog?

Quote:
Right click in the Scroll Bars (I think this is limited to programs built on QT)
Yeah, that is an option, but I'm used to my keyboard, and automatically press home/end, this function would improve experience a lot.
drMerry is offline   Reply With Quote