View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 03:34 AM   #116
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Thanks for sharing this.

A note on your notes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevehaley View Post
Learning notes:-
2) the switch command is incorrectly documented (missing the switch field) - I have raised a bug for this.
It is documented correctly. Switch and several other functions are used in single-function mode, and they do not have the field parameter. It is implied. When these functions are used in template program mode or general program mode, the parameter is required. The documentation says this, but in text. I have made changes that I hope makes the text clearer.

Also, I found a problem yesterday with general program mode composite columns used in plugboards/templates. The program itself was substituted, not the evaluation of the program. Have you verified that your plugboard {#kindle_title} puts the values you expect into the book?

I fixed the problem. It will be available in the next release. A workaround is to use general program mode in the plugboard, in your case
program:field(#isbn)
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote